So, a few days ago my wife and I started 16:8 intermittent fasting. Basically, we fast for 16 hours and eat within an 8 hour window. During the fasting period, I drink water and black coffee, that’s it.
Things I have noticed in just a few days;
– I rarely feel hungry, and when I do, it’s usually for maybe a minute or two.
– I have more energy than normal
– I feel more energetic at the gym
– I haven’t craved any types of foods or snacks
– I lost a few kg already which is insane
– I can see big changes to my body already
But best of all, I feel fucking great!
I am quite new to this and I have been researching a lot online. A lot of people say certain things and some contradict each other, so basically, I found some actual studies on IF and I made a plan for myself, so I will see how it goes over the next few weeks. If something isn’t right, I will adjust accordingly.
I will attach a picture from day 5 on the bottom here, I can already see some differences and I’m excited to see how my body reacts over the next few weeks.
It is important to stick to our Macros during your eating window, and I have been eating good carbs, fats and proteins, I haven’t had a cheat meal yet 🙂
As I said, we are pretty new to it so if anyone has any advice let me know, or if anyone has any questions or concerns, feel free to ask.